Congrats!

Canemuto

Hey Bioware GREAT JOB WITH SERVER X-FERS!!! The more I play this game the more I pictures a bunch of monkeys in dress shirts and ties on the development end of this game. How did you MESS up something so simple?

After my 15 minute queue time to get into the game, I have to avoid the imperial/republic fleet or suffer massive lag. Please stop focusing on new content until you get a server that is powerful enough to run said content. SERIOUSLY, what is your server made of gum and paper clips, powered by gerbils in row boats!? "Row row row row"

It doesn't take Master Yoda to see the future of this is game headed towards the same black hole as Star wars galaxies.

Quit flinging poop and find a way to clean up this mess you made.

Please tell me, would you rather be on a ghost server with 20 people on the fleet, or live with lag on the fleet? If you're on the fleet, are you actively fighting anything such as a boss or engaging in PvP activity? No? Then why do you care too much about lag on the fleet as long as you're mostly just surfing the GTN? I personally am very happy with the server transfers, and the only person here flinging crap is you.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!