new race/class idea possibly?think darth vader

Baphomet_x

well i was thinking..mainly thinking because i just finished watching episode 2 and episode 3...

if there was infact technology to save the life of injured force users...to make them mostly machine and less man...then i think that would make an excellent idea for a species legacy unlock...

think about it...a species you could unlock by completing certain special missions in the game....or perhaps a class legacy unlock

cause o nthe inquisitor,the part where your receiving the device to neutralize darth skotia`s machine parts,the dude says "im not sure this would even work,youd need someone to be atleast 50% machine.,and most cyborgs are only 10% at best"

well clearly darth vader was way more than 50% machine...and he still had strong force power...but with limits,like the fact that he couldnt conjure or repel force lightning

any thoughts?

As in "make the Cyborg race actually be cyborgs? ;)

Yeah, I could support that. As it stands Cyborg are just humans with steampunk jewelry on their face.

yeah,that part made me kind of mad...i selected cyborg race for my imperial agent and it looks like she has metal bits sticking out of her hair..perposterous

we need real cyborgs like vader...or anakin when he got his hand chopped off by count dooku

Totally agree. The cyborg race as it stands seems like a cop-out for BW. Hrmmm human with sticky bits of tech on their face... yup cyborg.

Instead it would be cool if as part of the customization when you make your borg the 5 body types were actually more or less tech body type 1 you have a borg arm, type 2 you have borg legs and arms, type 3 you have arms, legs and a partial head covering, type 4 arms, legs and full head cover and finally type 5 full borg (like General Grievious) .

Now that would be fun and just a bit of awesome.