What Should the Numbers be for a Rakatta Gunny Commando

Redcorn

So I still need three pieces to fill out my commando Rakata and have not yet gotten anything but a campaign relic. Everything is augmented.

What should my overall damage numbers read at this point? I am worried about my bonus damage which is at 522. My current crit % is 36 something.....

My toon is strictly PVE and is looking to bust the best sustained DPS possible.

So I still need three pieces to fill out my commando Rakata and have not yet gotten anything but a campaign relic. Everything is augmented.

What should my overall damage numbers read at this point? I am worried about my bonus damage which is at 522. My current crit % is 36 something.....

My toon is strictly PVE and is looking to bust the best sustained DPS possible.

This link should give you a good framework.

Specific numbers are mentioned in the threat at various points.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1117292-Arsenal-Bounty-Hunter-Are-YOU-Doing-It-Right

Very much appreciated.

So reading this I came up with:

Accuracy = 104% - but this really pertains to weapons in main and offhand. With only a main weapon 100% is good.....is that how you read that?

Crit = 30% unbuffed

Surge = Cricical Multiplier 70%

Power = As much as possible after the first three

Alacrity= Just say no

Edited by Redcorn

The soft caps you should aim for as MOST dps, including Gunnery are:

Accuracy 100% base(110% special/tech), Crit 35% unbuffed, Surge 75%

Once you have these numbers you can augment one of two ways. The first is all Power/Endurance (Overkill) augs. This will boost bonus damage through power higher then method 2. Method 2 is all Aim/Endurance (Reflex) augs. Method 2 trades some of the top end and bonus, not a lot, for more crit.