Group Phases Conflict

Kiaxn

When I got an invite for a group, this message came up saying that a member of the group and my phase conflict ..... whats that all about ... I could only decline the group invite ...

I haven't seen this but I imagine its where you're at a different point in a flashpoint then you're group.

The leader can reset the phases or should be able to.. Maybe you kille 2 bosses and they killed one?

If you figure it out let me know. I've only seen it when trying to physically enter a flashpoint not joining a group.

Had this trying to join a group for a heroic. Reset my heroic, abandoned my heroic, and still got the message. Group leader reset his and still no go. I didn't have any flashpoint quests in my log. The only thing I had that wasn't started was some progress on the bonus for Settling Debts, and I can't reset or abandon bonus missions.

This error message is very cryptic. I've never seen it before and I'm not sure what it wants me to do to be able to join the group.

• 2 years later...
Here is how you fix this issue. You must leave the planet you are on and go up to either your ship or the orbital station. Then reinvite. This solved the issue as you have left the local zone with the phases that is causing the issue.

this didnt work

When I got an invite for a group, this message came up saying that a member of the group and my phase conflict ..... whats that all about ... I could only decline the group invite ...

In recent times, I've seen this conflict happen while doing Oricon dailies and trying to team with people who have different progress on one (or both) "enter the cave and slay a monster" quests.

Resetting active phases helps.

Edited by slafko

• 4 months later...
Has anyone found a repeatable solution to this? I came across this for the first time a few weeks ago and then again today. Resetting local phases (if you even have the option), killing swtor and coming back, disbanding/reforming the group, etc. does not solve the issue.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.