June 28 Maintenance

Selethar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If maintenance is cancelled, why am I getting "server will shut down in 10 minutes" messages in-game?

(posted here because, of course, the appropriate thread is locked)

All servers are down now, boohoohoooooo!

If maintenance is cancelled, why am I getting "server will shut down in 10 minutes" messages in-game?

(posted here because, of course, the appropriate thread is locked)

Got the same message. Had to download a patch on start-up, too.

what the he**....for those of us that dont have a 9-5 lifestyle ..or gaming lifestyle knowing when maintenance is happening is crucial...i was happy to see that i could get some hours in tonight as the wife and kid are in bed as your forums state maintenance is cancelled yet im getting admin message telling me otherwise..so bioware, do i go watch some crappy tv or wait to see if i can play in 15 minutes....UGH!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Go to twitter if you want an actual answer as the devs hardly ever bother using their own tools to communicate to their customers.

Single biggest gripe about this game right here, its utterly moronic to use a media outlet that your consumers probably don't use instead of using YOUR forums.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.