Random Dailies

DaForceiswithme

I was wondering if it would be possible to have random dailies on top to the dailies we have now that could be potentially for all levels. For example maybe one day we would have something like "kill a world boss" or "travel 20 miles on a speeder". Maybe one day you can have a daily that says "sell X number of items on the GTN". Maybe we can get a cool title for doing a certain number of them or daily commendations. I may not be really explaining myself really well, but i was hoping for something like Bungie used to do with Halo. I just think something like that would keep things fresh especially the endgame so you're not doing the same thing over and over and over again. They can be completely optional and would have to be done before the day is over or else you dont get a reward. you should also have 3 or 4 each day so people can have a variety. maybe 1 or 2 of them can take like an hour of time so people that dont play for long periods can participate also.

Lets not forget about the PVP crowd. :D you can have things like "kill 100 people in a day" or "capture 4 objectives" Or maybe "lead you team in damage or Heals"

I just think this game really needs some variety like this for endgame. I'm not trying to bash this game, but I have seen so many people say levels 1-50 ARE GREAT after 50 not so much :) and when i ask why more often than not I'm told its because i feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over again. Its just that you guys do such a great job with the game being fresh thanks to all the stories its just that once people hit that magical 50 after about a week of endgame content it can get really stale. Plus i think this would really get people logging in at least once a day to check up on it. Something that seems to be a goal of yours based on the guild summit early this year.

I hope I am explaining myself clear. What do you guys think? do you think something like this would be cool as long as its balanced for people that dont play for long periods of time and people that do?