When will Legacy name change be added

Dazzalangtan

Yeah cause the admins I've talked to about it have been saying its an asked for thing and are working on implementing it. But sure, never.

Well clearly you know the answer to your own question.

Why bother asking then?

Oh wait, rhetorical. It all makes sense now.

Welcome to the Star Wars: The Old Republic Rhetorical Discussion Forums.

Edited by Ignicity

Well..see. If people chose wisely they wouldn't NEED to change. You need to think about how your characters are going to sound with it. It needs to..roll off the tongue well. Don't make it when your drunk :p

nothing like "fuzziepandabeader" or "smuffinsparkle" or "pinesol"...I have NO idea what those people were thinking. Yes I have actually seen them haha

lack of imagination brings the fruits. So I for the pure giggle made a Bounty Huntard and named it BubbaFatt. Imma original and also created a Legacy of browniepumpkinpie.

BubbaFatt browniepumpkinpie sounds mega cool.

I messed around a bit and got bored with Bh so I switched to some real ****** lightsaber dude. I intend for a heavy PvP play and made a Sith Warrior Pureblood named Kor'Tag.

Kor'Tag the Destroyer

Kor'Tag the Dominator

Lord Kor'Tag

Darth Kor'Tag browniepumpkinpie...

And now I ask when Legacy name change will be available...

True story - from Galaxy far far away.;)

Well clearly you know the answer to your own question.

Why bother asking then?

Oh wait, rhetorical. It all makes sense now.

Welcome to the Star Wars: The Old Republic Rhetorical Discussion Forums.

Why ask? because I havent been on since 1.2, and I was wondering if anything was announced. They never gave me a time when it was going to be implemented. Go learn to troll.

Well..see. If people chose wisely they wouldn't NEED to change. You need to think about how your characters are going to sound with it. It needs to..roll off the tongue well. Don't make it when your drunk :p

nothing like "fuzziepandabeader" or "smuffinsparkle" or "pinesol"...I have NO idea what those people were thinking. Yes I have actually seen them haha

Well, people who let their 10 year old brother play when you go out also need a change.

Why ask? because I havent been on since 1.2, and I was wondering if anything was announced. They never gave me a time when it was going to be implemented. Go learn to troll.

No wonder you've received so many helpful replies in this thread.

Some of us chose wisely, but then had to transfer servers and lost the names we had picked. Alot of people lost both legacy and regular names, So now we are stuck with names that don't really reflect our characters and no way to fix it.

Some of us chose wisely, but then had to transfer servers and lost the names we had picked. Alot of people lost both legacy and regular names, So now we are stuck with names that don't really reflect our characters and no way to fix it.

No, this would still be a "choose wisely" issue. My JK sat on the rename screen for probably 20 minutes while I decided on a name. For a legacy name you have pretty much an unlimited time to chose. How did you end up with something you didn't like when you literally could have taken weeks to decide it?