paid server transfers

Beboman

correct me if im wrong but in the trailer video they said they would put in paid caracter transfers...but i dont see it...what gives?

I did not hear them say it would be a PAID service in the video, but maybe I missed that part the 6 times I watched it...I'll go watch the video again...

Judging by the fact it took 2 months to get what was suppose to be in 1.2 it will likely be the end of summer before their are transfers available to go where you want. By that time a portion of subs waiting for a now standard MMO feature will have left bleeding out subs till the dev team is cut down again. At this rate will they really even get to the point of raising level cap? Judging by what is happening now it doesn't look good.

Greetings everyone!

According to our Character Transfer FAQ:

When will any potential paid Character Transfer Service be available?

At this time we do not have a scheduled time frame for launch of a potential paid Character Transfer Service. However, we are committed to making improvements to the Character Transfer Service over time to provide players with a great gameplay experience. Please keep checking http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com for more information.

Since we have an active thread on the topic of paid transfers, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion in the following threads:

Thank you!

Edited by Ellvaan