HuttBall charges and Pulls

Benets

This warzone give too much power for some classes.

Player when force leap or when sage pull should drop the ball, if affected char is with the ball. Players supposed to pass the ball, this way specialy knights/warriors have a huge advantage, more that they already have in any pvp, cos they can jump on you all the time and it's impossible to get free from them, this way they can jump on you all the time for 30 meters and win the huttball plus they heavy armor. He can do it 3 times from center to score zone, this is stupid. Or disable this skill when the guys' on the ball, (if you want a excuse is the ball is heavy so he cant do it proply) or make the ball drop if he leap with it. It's very annyoing seeing Bioware favor one class that much.

Sage have a advantage too, same thing should be aplied to sage friend pull, but sage skill isnt even overpower as Knight in a lot of ways, first of all, sage actually need to walk to where he'll pull him up, plus if he walks alone he's a invantation to kill, cos it's pretty simple to take a sage out, cos its light armor plus no defensive cooldown. Even the force shield do not scale with gear as all others shields do.

The point is, those skills' making huttball unbalanced.

There's other solution, close huttball as you did to Ilum, its the easiest way to undo a error.

I like huttball, and i am sage, one of the classes that have an overpower huttball ability. Not as over as knight.

You can have something to offer, but some is gifted beyond balance, jump 30 meters away twice in a row. Well, i dont think its even close to fair.