legacy bonuses

timothymusgrave

can you make it so all perks only require a a legacy level to unlock. so you don't have to spend credits(unless you want it early). this includes character perks. Also can character perks apply to all characters instead of having to buy over and over again.

Cannot agree about them being free - if you cannot afford them then you cannot get them. They are not an essential part of the game and the ones that are of the most use are arguably some of the cheaper ones.

As for making the new ones "Full Legacy" perks rather than per character, all they will do is multiply the cost up by 4 or 5 times, so they will be even more expensive.

People have obviously said make them cheaper and then we'll apply them only to characters we want to rather than every single one of them.

Cannot agree about them being free - if you cannot afford them then you cannot get them. They are not an essential part of the game and the ones that are of the most use are arguably some of the cheaper ones.

As for making the new ones "Full Legacy" perks rather than per character, all they will do is multiply the cost up by 4 or 5 times, so they will be even more expensive.

People have obviously said make them cheaper and then we'll apply them only to characters we want to rather than every single one of them.

But the legacy system was originaly suppose to be free of credits.... Also they should all be bound to server and not character for making it rerolling much easier which is the whole point of the system mostly... Legacy is suppose to be earned the time and work spent on characters and leveling up the legacy to gain access to these perks yet they botched it big time...

The reason I say this is because you spend a lot of time just to be purchasable in the first place and it just seems mean that you still can't have them as you don't have enough credits. plus if as you say "not a essential part", that's even more reason for them to be free so you can spend you hard earned credits on something essential. as for the character perks, it defects the point of it being a "legacy" system if you don't share you skills with the rest of the family.

Most of the main perks are free if you work at them AND have the right legacy level.

It's the individual perks, that can give you a slight advantage, that you have to pay for.... I see nothing wrong w/ those (though the prices seem highly inflated :) )

I agree. If I spent all my time gaining credits and only built them up for legacy unlocks, I wouldn't progress like I should between lvls 1-49. I'd only be getting the item upgrades through completing missions, I wouldn't get any crew skills, I wouldn't repair armor when needed, I wouldn't be helping out my alts when I do hit 50. It'll be a HUGE credit sink that the game would be unenjoyable at all. Lower the prices of the pre1.3 legacy unlocks that require you to pay for them on top of min legacy lvl, and make the legacy perks unlock on all chars when you unlock it on one.

I cant grind credits every time I'm on just to keep my char geared to lvl appropriate gear and keep up with legacy unlocks. that takes the ENTIRE purpose of playing a game is about.