LF a leveling partner/ good friend

XUlyssesX

Hey guys. Basically im looking for a partner to level with. This game is much more fun with friends and a would love to level with someone and jsut in general hang out with them. Im on Jung ma btw, also i heave 2 lvl 20s on the bastion pub side..

Currently i have a lvl 27 scoundrel (that i really want to play) just starting tatooine, a lvl 20 shadow halfway thru taris, and i could start a mercenary bh if needed. have been wanting to play one.

I really want to get an alt to 50 so i will be playin daily. Voice chat is also a nice plus, but not required.

If you are interested please contact me on here and we can tal kthings out. thanks

Well I am looking to start a new character and im on Bastion Republic Side (also have a level 50 but he really doesn't have anything of value or anything). I'm sure I could power to where ever you are pretty quickly.

TBH I could use one too, all my RL friends have pretty much moved on as the leader didn't like the WoWness and the rest left like a stack of dominoes. I have family that play but its hard to get them together to do anything.

Edited by Bynnar

Hey guys. Basically im looking for a partner to level with. This game is much more fun with friends and a would love to level with someone and jsut in general hang out with them. Im on Jung ma btw, also i heave 2 lvl 20s on the bastion pub side..

Currently i have a lvl 27 scoundrel (that i really want to play) just starting tatooine, a lvl 20 shadow halfway thru taris, and i could start a mercenary bh if needed. have been wanting to play one.

I really want to get an alt to 50 so i will be playin daily. Voice chat is also a nice plus, but not required.

If you are interested please contact me on here and we can tal kthings out. thanks

Join a guild mate, I don't know what server you are on but if you're on Nightmare Lands you are welcome with The Boondock Saints if you want.