Huttball

Pytviper

You either love it or hate it but we all play it. Yes I’m talking about Huttball. In the opening speech insults and cheating are allowed but yet we can’t cheat. Why not? Why not vendors that only sells us cheats? What better thing to sell then the cheats that everyone cries about that some class can do and theirs can’t.

List of cheats that I can think of:

-Grappling Hook: Pulls friend or enemy target to you.

-Rocket Boots: Dash

-Jetpack: Charge

-Stealth belt: Limited stealth

-Can’t think of name: Knocks enemy players back

-Overcharged shield generator: Creates 3 sec shield that absorbs all damage.

How cheats could work to keep fair game play.

-Make the cheats unique so you can carry only 1 cheat at a time: Prevents spamming one after another.

-All cheats share the same cooldown: Prevents creating unbalance for player that choose not to buy them vs player that will.

-Cheats cost 1000 credits: Credit sink.

-3-5 min cooldown: not sure on a good cooldown time would be to prevent it from making a player OP but that is what the PTS is for.

By adding cheats into Huttball will add a liltle bit more fun because you never know what cheat someone is packing.

The cheats are actually provided by your class abilities.

Consular has Force Speed for example.

Merc and Commando have Concussion Charge that knocks enemies away.

Vanguard has grappling hook.

One of my favourite things to do in Huttball used to be to grapple an enemy into the acid pit. Unless they were prepared for it, they often lost a majority of their health. And I was still shooting at them. That is what they mean by cheating.

The cheats are actually provided by your class abilities.

Consular has Force Speed for example.

Merc and Commando have Concussion Charge that knocks enemies away.

Vanguard has grappling hook.

One of my favourite things to do in Huttball used to be to grapple an enemy into the acid pit. Unless they were prepared for it, they often lost a majority of their health. And I was still shooting at them. That is what they mean by cheating.

You completely missed the point. Its an item you buy that acts like a class ability that everyone cries is a cheat. Op with grappling hook or Sin with a charge. Class like Sniper that say they don't have anything then could have "cheat ability".