1.3 relic changes

Grywon

Greetings merc community.

I just wander now that relics will be changing, which are the ones to go for PVE operations, especially looking forward for nm Denova.

New pvp relics:

- 100 passive power (Battlemaster)

- 113 passive power (War Hero)

- 66 aim + 27 crit rating (new matrix cube)

- 405 power on use (Campaign relic of Boundless ages)

I see dubble war hero the way to go, even dubble battlemaster seems better than pve ones. Matrix might be useful still.

Campaign one calculates with 1/6 uptime, mostly 1/9 if you used it with adrenal. Therefore it can contribute same as 67,5 passive power in 1st case and 45 passive power in 2nd case. I will probably test them a bit before deciding if I augment battlemaster ones or matrix, but I believe Campaign one will vanish from our usage. Maybe, just maybe if nm Denova has some burn phases where 300 more power for 20s make a difference, at the moment dps without CDs can kill just anything.

Edited by Grywon

We were talking about this in guild, and the general concensus was that two WH relics are going to be the way to go. Sucks for me, as I am at 0/1000 rank 1 valor.

I thought BW were meant to be moving away from having PvP items being on par/better than PvE items for PvE (hence the gear changes before.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.