[Request] Target Focus Target's Target: Allow us to Rebind

cashogy

So the topic might be a bit confusing, but currently CTRL+F will "assist" your focus target by making their target your target. This is a really good tool for focusing fire.

However, this keybind is unchangeable. CTRL+F is not the most convenient keypress ever when youre in the middle of combat. I cant see a reason why we are able to rebind nearly every other keypress function, but not this one.

I cant imagine this would require a lot of developer time, and adding more customization to the UI functionality is never a bad thing

Post if you support more keybind customization!

So the topic might be a bit confusing, but currently CTRL+F will "assist" your focus target by making their target your target. This is a really good tool for focusing fire.

However, this keybind is unchangeable. CTRL+F is not the most convenient keypress ever when youre in the middle of combat. I cant see a reason why we are able to rebind nearly every other keypress function, but not this one.

I cant imagine this would require a lot of developer time, and adding more customization to the UI functionality is never a bad thing

Post if you support more keybind customization!

My focus target is 'Home'.. I changed mine.. It can be done.. You should look at your bindings again..

As far as your Focus target's target?? Why would you have need for that.. Target of target I can understand.. Target of Focus I don't...

Edited by MajikMyst

If you're healer and want to target the enemy. Maybe you keep tank as focus to switch back to them fast and instead of switching to him and then targeting his target.

That's just the example that came to mind... not the best but there might be more.

Edited by RabidCoqui

My focus target is 'Home'.. I changed mine.. It can be done.. You should look at your bindings again..

As far as your Focus target's target?? Why would you have need for that.. Target of target I can understand.. Target of Focus I don't...

That is not what I am refering to........

If my focus target is Bob, and Bob is targeting Fred, I can hit CTRL+F and I will then be targeting Fred as well. This is not the focus target modifier. Its a great tool for coordinated focus fire, but being unable to rebind it to something useful is a pain

I cant be the only person that knows what this is?

Edited by cashogy