Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Random pvp mess tools

VegaPhone

I personally see it being difficult to keep track of people just by looking at their health bars in raid group, and trying to heal them that way in randoms, while also trying to switch it up with dps as well.

So I think it would be useful to have certain tools to help us.

1. Have an indicator that clearly shows the distance of all allies in meters from us. This way we know the range, and whether we can cast on that player.

2. And the other one being line of sight indicator. If a character is not visible to us and we cant see them, then there should be an indicator to illustrate this.

I think this is very useful for hybrid players who heal and dps. And in emergency situations will want to heal in the last sec which can be difficult to do when focusing on enemy targets, and then switching to friendlies who are also random grouped pvp.

Even for those not in random groups, this would be useful information making it easier to make quicker and more informed decisions.

Edited by VegaPhone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.