I won't reroll

darocks

just to start off this is not a troll thread just my opinons.

i play a MERCENARY in the arsenal tree and i have to say after 1.2 my class was pretty much ruined in the PVP aspect.

I have a mix of BATTLEMASTER/WAR HERO. gear but waht ive noticed is in just aobut any 1v1 especially against shadows we get rofl stomped.

before 1.2 we had a change but now all we do is get interupted then sunned the rofl stomped.

i know people are going to sa you suck and thats fine but this is jsut my opinon i think that they have treated the MERCEnary's un farily.

Your not wrong, arsenal is a terrible spec for pvp. Best you can do is try your hardest not to get noticed.

If you do get into it 1 v 1. Shock them let them break it, then concussion missle and run away.

Or fight them and pop all your cooldowns, if they are a terrible player you should be able to down them.

I get that but i dont want to change over to pyro because i've tried it and it's just not for me

I hear ya. I'm playing Pyro now to be somewhat viable and i dont care for the play style honestly. My sub ends in a few days and I think I'm going to hang it up. I started a jug that is ok though, so well see.

I hear ya. I'm playing Pyro now to be somewhat viable and i dont care for the play style honestly. My sub ends in a few days and I think I'm going to hang it up. I started a jug that is ok though, so well see.

i got my SORC to levle 50 but next thing he's gonna get nerfed to every imp class is gonna buy