healing build for pvp?

Gumpen

im looking for a pvp healing build. atm im just full bodyguard. another question. if im solo guarding a turret in civil war. what dps abilities would you be using? hammer shot and that grenade that explode after some time?

im a pvp noob

thx in advance.

Here you go :)http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300bfRRodcdkqZMIk.1

Give Kolto Shell to a someone tanky before the game starts in the respawn area and each time you die. Always use Healing Scan before a Rapid Scan, and keep Emergency Scan on CD, it's wonderful. Top-up people's hp bars with Rapid shots *pingpingpingping*

Kolto Missile also is good to shoot out constantly, but I don't get the talent to make it increase heals on the target by 3% because it's not that much. I prefer the talent for 4% DR agaisnt everything, makes me feel more heavy armour-ish

If defending a node, try and get 30 stacks of support cell and use Supercharge Gas. Then you can spam Power Shots with 1.5 sec cast time along with all the other buffs to Power Shot in the arsenal tree. You can last a long time with this build and if it starts getting hairy, use your shield and then you can heal free of interrupts for 12 sec, by which time, help should surely be there.

Edited by Cotlu-Hunlon

hmm. looks nice. im aware that merc is mirrorclass. any chance you could translate abilities to trooper language? :)

Give Trauma Probe to someone tanky before the game starts in the respawn area and each time you die. Always use Advanced Medical Probe before a Medical Probe, and keep Bacta Infusion on CD, it's wonderful. Top-up people's hp bars with Hammer shots *no ping :/*

Kolto Bomb also is good to throw down constantly, but I don't get the talent to make it increase heals on the target by 3% because it's not that much. I prefer the talent for 4% DR agaisnt everything, makes me feel more heavy armour-ish

If defending a node, try and get 30 stacks of support cell and use Supercharge Cell. Then you can spam Charged Bolts with 1.5 sec cast time along with all the other buffs to Charged Bolts in the gunnery tree. You can last a long time with this build and if it starts getting hairy, use your shield and then you can heal free of interrupts for 12 sec, by which time, help should surely be there.

Edited by Cotlu-Hunlon