Buff Scoundrels

Tetian

I feel my class is underpower in my PvP warzones. We lack knock backs, pushs, pulls, speed abilities, only two stuning moves, and only one move to get out of stuns. Sure we can stealth but that is useless when you are trying to do objs. Its only really useful in Coast and Voidstar. We are nearly totally useless in hutt ball. Our disappearing act is useless if we are dotted or some overtime effect over us. Our class can either do dps or heals. On heals side its difficult to compete with other heals especially when they heal for 300k and dps for 200k in the same match . . sages. . .

I extremely dislike PvPing on my scoundrel healers when it comes to going against the other classes.

There a reason scoundrel is one of the least played classes

I would like to see the CD on Escape lower, sneak applied to everyone being smuggled, and be able to carry the ball while smuggling or tendon blast have 90 degree Area of Damage. Tendon blast prevent force jumps or something to counter being pushed and pulled Edited by Tetian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.