PvP Anni Relics

SmearBlood

So quick question. In 1.3 the relics are changing to a static bonus. I know for sure I will be using the +power relic, but has anyone thought of using the +defence one? I wana get it now if it's actually worth it.

Just wondering if it is viable or not worth it. Thanks

So quick question. In 1.3 the relics are changing to a static bonus. I know for sure I will be using the +power relic, but has anyone thought of using the +defence one?

not worth it. Thanks

Annihilation mara is a dps class so why stack power which adds damage when we can stack defense to make it easier for casters to not die from our attacks better!

So quick question. In 1.3 the relics are changing to a static bonus. I know for sure I will be using the +power relic, but has anyone thought of using the +defence one? I wana get it now if it's actually worth it.

Just wondering if it is viable or not worth it. Thanks

Stack power, you'll never get enough defense.

^ this guy is definatelly correct.

sorry if my original reply sounded a bit trollish, i was a bit on edge earlier because I was having a similar talk with a sniper who wanted defence cubes to "counter" ravage (which is the incorrect way to counter ravage by the way).

No problem troll :-P

Yeah I was just curious if it would be worth it or not, There is a marauder I know that has a pvp set he uses just for hutball, 21k health and stacks defence from the jugg gear.

Is there any statistical proof to back it up?

Edited by SmearBlood