Tracer misile animation FEEDBACK

Weztic

I've played a bounty hunter since pre release and the reason I wanted too is because I am a big fan of the mandolarian look. After seeing the clone wars with their rockets and missiles, I was hooked! I loved how they fired missiles from their backs and had alot of tech all around their arms. The fact that they changed the animation made me sad to think that, some whiners who doesnt know anything about a BH dont like to be "Bent over". Seriously? They made the animation to fit the bounty hunter style, and now some whiners who wanted to group up and change it to an ugly lazer thingy from the arm? -_-

http://www.galacticbinder.com/images/reviews/mandalorians.jpg

See, rockets from the backpacks. If you ask me it doesnt look like that little thing on the arm (Yes, its pretty much the same size and look ingame) can hold 10 rockets?

Could Bioware atleast make us SWITCH, for those who actually want to look like a bounty hunter use the backpack rocket, and the others from their little wrist?

i've played a bounty hunter since pre release and the reason i wanted too is because i am a big fan of the mandolarian look. After seeing the clone wars with their rockets and missiles, i was hooked! I loved how they fired missiles from their backs and had alot of tech all around their arms. The fact that they changed the animation made me sad to think that, some whiners who doesnt know anything about a bh dont like to be "bent over". Seriously? They made the animation to fit the bounty hunter style, and now some whiners who wanted to group up and change it to an ugly lazer thingy from the arm? -_-

http://www.galacticbinder.com/images/reviews/mandalorians.jpg

see, rockets from the backpacks. If you ask me it doesnt look like that little thing on the arm (yes, its pretty much the same size and look ingame) can hold 10 rockets?

Could bioware atleast make us switch, for those who actually want to look like a bounty hunter use the backpack rocket, and the others from their little wrist?

Preach it brother!!!

Edited by fujeo-finel