Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Multiplayer Space Combat Update?

Pcolapat

I think from the moment Bioware released space combat on rails they must of realized that it was just not going to satisfy the fans. That was over a year ago. Since then Bioware said they are working on a secret space project, but nothing else has been said about it.

I won't go into why this content is so important because if they don't know, then they haven't watched enough star wars movies.

Give us some more info on this please.

I think from the moment Bioware released space combat on rails they must of realized that it was just not going to satisfy the fans. That was over a year ago.

Or more like half a year ago (almost exactly actually give or take a day)

I think from the moment Bioware released space combat on rails they must of realized that it was just not going to satisfy the fans.

I don't know about that. If you read these forums there are lots of people who have very low expectations for a product they pay for.

I don't think actual space combat will be available this year. During the last "big announcement" it was made clear that what we are going to receive is more rail shooting and themepark...

Edited by cyberfreaq

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.