The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Zubaba here looking for fellow players.

Zubaba

Hello Im relatively new to this community, but not to MMORPGS. I have been playing World of Warcraft for 6+ years but I thought I would branch out and try new games every now and then. So far I am loving SWTOR, my friend and I are already level 17 on Elyslum. I want to try all the classes, they all seem so fun. So I'm looking for anybody who is just starting like me or just feels like making a new character I can devote a lot of time to this game day or night plus Im willing to try out new servers.

So yeah just leave a reply here and we can see about meeting up in game. :D

Greetings Zubaba and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started. We also have our handy New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources which showcases various links that might assist you.

Depending on what you are interested in and what class you are playing, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

You can find more advice on how to find a guild in our New Players Fleet Pass: A Director of Resource in the following guide:

Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

Hope that helps!

Sounds like fun LordofWinter I look forward to this. I was thinking a Standard or Heavy population server the current light population I'm on the Galactic Trade Network, is a bit lacking and so is the PvP queue time.

The Harbringer

Drooga's Pleasure Barge

Jedi Covenant

The Ebon Hawk

The Fatman

The Shadowlands

Prophecy of the Five

Those are a few of the servers that are currently listed as a Standard or Heavy, so you can pick one and we'll get to it.

Drooga's pleasure barge. There is a guild looking for republic players so they'll probably help us with flashpoints, heroics, and operations. It'll be a few hours before I'm on, but when you create your toon send me a name and I'll friend you.

Sorry to double post but just letting people know Im still looking for people to play with, Lord of Winter's schedule seems to be pretty full. So yeah just to reiterate, I'm looking for people who want to start new toons, doesnt matter the server or Light or Dark side. :D