Heist of the Millennium

VegaPhone

I was very glad about the development of the story however... where in the world is my loot?

I raid 3 vaults in what is made out to be the heist of the Millennium and I don't get any uber loot. Why? :(

Please fix the reward for this quest. I can not describe the lack of design that is shallow in comparison to a single player RPG and getting uber rewards after epic quests as something that is so simple and yet so satisfying.

I already finished the quest, and it does not feel as epic without the loot, however, at least fix this for other quests for classes with their epic developments... and for this quest in particular.

I should have gotten something worthwhile from this quest.

Any smugglers agree?

Edited by VegaPhone

Yeah, some swanky looking orange gear would be cool....

But yeah, I love how the Smuggler finds priceless treasure, and then steals some even more priceless treasure, and then doesn't get a friggen cent from it. At the very least put some of that loot in the ship as decoration!

It's like how everytime you help someone "make a fortune", by, you know, doing ALL the work... Then you get your "half" of the fortune, and it's barely enough to cover cab fair. Sleezy jerks.

Edited by Gassygunslinger

Yeah, some swanky looking orange gear would be cool....

But yeah, I love how the Smuggler finds priceless treasure, and then steals some even more priceless treasure, and then doesn't get a friggen cent from it. At the very least put some of that loot in the ship as decoration!

It's like how everytime you help someone "make a fortune", by, you know, doing ALL the work... Then you get your "half" of the fortune, and it's barely enough to cover cab fair. Sleezy jerks.

Heheh at the sleazy jerks.

The ship decoration is a brilliant idea. The ship should give us trophies from our conquests and we can choose to place them in certain parts of the ship. That would be really cool.

The companions are something similar to that as a reminder of our accomplishments, but they are their own people and not our slaves... so they are not our trophies.

But I really dig the ship decoration idea. The expected custom loot would be great since a blue could easily be replaced or under our level usage if we are already over leveled for the quest.

So custom gear, trophies, big credits and maybe some other vanity items would be needed as an extra to signify the completion of a great feat in an epic quest.

I would say this has been my biggest disappointment with the smuggler story. The payouts for our efforts are minuscule compared to the dialog that is offered. Even worse are the supposed "extra" credits an NPC offers to give if you do something else (usually dark side). I did this a couple of times early because I was playing my smuggler being "just about the money" but after a couple of useless payouts not worth the dark side points and negative companion modifiers I mostly quit that line of playing.

We should be the richest class in this game. More money, less gear I say.

To be fair, Smuggler can't really be loaded just because we're smugglers. Yeah, I know, we should be f'ing rich by the time we finish Act 2 (like, hot tub and flatscreen holoscreens in every room of our mansion rich... Like so rich that you can tell the Republic to solve its own dang messes and finish Act 3 by itself), however, we much remember that it has to be fair to the other classes...

If you start going down the road of "Well Smugglers should be ultra rich", then you'll inevitably end up at "Well Jedi should be super powerful!!!!"

But yeah. "Trophies" from our conquests (displayed on our ship) should be added at some point. Heck, across all classes even. Sometime after they take care of cross-server ranked warzones, dual spec, divergent path flashpoints, cross server legacy, crew skill management from smartphones, optional companion head slots, hybrid bothan/wookie playable character species, and making Corso less of a buzzkill....