The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Life in new Server

BobaMOTSU

I recently switched from the Ven Zallow server over to the Jung Ma server. What a difference! There's a lot more people playing, and I actually have a fighting chance in PVP. It seems like everyone was decked out in the best armor in Ven Zallow, and I got absolutely shellaced in PVP. I used to get whipped by competetors. (I had Battlemaster gear on both servers, so I don't think it was a gear issue). Now that I switched over to Jung Ma, I actually have a fighting chance. I'm spec'd as a Tank (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301G0GrdoroGZMsbZbc.1), and love doing it. My buddy tells me to switch to DPS so I can do better in PVP, but I enjoy this. I can actully finish about 5th or 6th sometimes now in tha rankings. I'm not out to kill people, I'm out to protect my teammates and debuff opponents. If we ever get dual specs, I may switch over to DPS.

Mandalor The Tank

I recently switched from the Ven Zallow server over to the Jung Ma server. What a difference! There's a lot more people playing, and I actually have a fighting chance in PVP. It seems like everyone was decked out in the best armor in Ven Zallow, and I got absolutely shellaced in PVP. I used to get whipped by competetors. (I had Battlemaster gear on both servers, so I don't think it was a gear issue). Now that I switched over to Jung Ma, I actually have a fighting chance. I'm spec'd as a Tank (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301G0GrdoroGZMsbZbc.1), and love doing it. My buddy tells me to switch to DPS so I can do better in PVP, but I enjoy this. I can actully finish about 5th or 6th sometimes now in tha rankings. I'm not out to kill people, I'm out to protect my teammates and debuff opponents. If we ever get dual specs, I may switch over to DPS.

Mandalor The Tank

Stick with tank, and follow your buddy around with guard on him. Than take guard on him, watch him die quickly, and ask him how he likes them apples. He will stop complaining then ;P. I dropped my tank guardian, and my guild is still asking when I am going to run with him again. 100k protection is as good as 100k heals. Our guild sentinel did a ton more damage with my guard on him and our healer than he does now that I play my dirty fighting scoundrel.