Enhancement swapping suggestions.

Sharpiie

So what i've done is swapped all the WH enhancements with crit/surge to power/surge. I feel like my crit is low, and couldn't think of anything to do to get it up. Maybe someone can suggest a few things.

I'm at 800 Power

78% Crit multiplier

28% crit (buffed)

95% accuracy

So what i've done is swapped all the WH enhancements with crit/surge to power/surge. I feel like my crit is low, and couldn't think of anything to do to get it up. Maybe someone can suggest a few things.

I'm at 800 Power

78% Crit multiplier

28% crit (buffed)

95% accuracy

since power enhancments are only found with accuracy or surge, I would keep your enhancments as is, and improve your crit via strength in augments (because you dont loose "bonus damage" this way).

if you were to switch to crit enhancments, your basically looking at crit + surge enhancements, which isnt going to add to your damage as much as power + surge or power + accuracy. (I'm guessing your Anni because your accuracy is under 100%)

edit:

out of curiosity, what is your expertise? and could you post your gear build on Askmrrobot.com because Id love to see how you got your power so high with your other current stats.

I'm having trouble getting to 600 power while keeping my crit, surge and acc at soft cap levels. (granted I'm not full warhero gear yet, I'm missing some side stuff and I havent swapped to sorc enhancments yet either)

Edited by DNGDangerous
asking for build