Charater Transfers

NEILENT

I have transfered some of my Charaters from Darth Xedrix which is a lightly populated server to Drooga Pleasure Barge which is a heavy populated server? Why would you have us do this? I have had problem getting on and have been made to wait to get on the game . This makes no sense! Is Darth Xedrix being shut down?

I have been booted out which has never happen till i got on this server. I have never had to wait to enter the server.

No paying customer should have to wait! I call customer service and got a run around. Can someone in development answer this? Or am I going to be ignored

Hello,

We know that this is a popular issue that many in the community see pop up quite frequently. Even if you're frustrated at seeing the same questions, we ask that you are respectful toward others and their concerns, rude comments don't add constructively to a thread and only serves to disrupt it.

With that being said, we do have a thread in the General Discussion forum where you can discuss overcrowding of servers. Please feel free to continue your discussion in the ongoing thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=480320