Nice one Bioware

AFKGCWBOT

Yes, but if you are a GOOD Guild Leader, you aren't going to move that character until everyone gets the message or chooses not to move. That is what our quild did and we had no problems.

Or, alternatively, create an alt, make them the new guild leader so you can transfer your main while you sort out the details with CS. Also, Ventrillo or some other voice service works wonders, as you can direct your guild mates as to what they need to do as soon as they log on.

The point I'm trying to make is that communication and forward thinking makes a huge difference. 90% of our guild was transferred by the end of our first day, and everyone made it by day 2. Our guild bank is up and running with no issues.

1. Your guild should of been talking about this for the last month or two.

2. WoW does not have guild mail but has a calendar and guess what it does have a guild announcement area which so does SwTor and it pops up on the screen when you log in...try harder

3. Guild websites---yep you can make those

4. I guess I have bonded with the ppl in my guild I can email, txt, facebook, or even call key members but of course I did not meet all my guildies through this game but others as well.

5. Create groups that transfer from servers first, while you, the guild master, wait for the other guild members to come on.

No guild mail option, and theres a limit to how many mails you can send at a certain time. How are we supposed to communicate with the guild members about transfers? You really are good developers.

I guess WOW didn't have a guild mail option?

It's called a MOTD or Guild Announcement that pops up on the screen whenever changed or login. And the person even has to click it away. Their fault if they don't read it

Edited by CKNairb