Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Playing with a hybrid idea

MasterGladius

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601rfMs0MszZGGMRzh.1

This 22/19/0 spec is mostly built around Infiltrator in that it uses Shadow Technique. The concept is that you stealth in and go ballistic on the enemy. I get Force starved pretty quick in a pure Infilitrator spec so I thought I'd dabble in Kinetic for some survivability (Defense bonuses, +50% Armor, Force regen +30%, and 2% endurance for filler). The idea that it is less burst but has higher sustained damage. No Clairvoyant Strike means you have to stick with Double Strike. Project has lower damage, too. That is the main concern, and I am hoping that more liberal use of Shadow Strike can make up for it.

Shadow Strike and Force Breach will be the main source of burst damage since the first few seconds of combat will have a whopping 80% bonus regen. Add to that Force Stun, Spinning Kick, and Black Out, and your opponent has 15 seconds of crap to wade through. This build is also boosted by a lower reliance on procs and short buffs.

Anybody care to test this build, as I am not 50 yet and it is a build that will be much less effective at lower levels? Or maybe some number crunching for a better idea of what sort of difficulties I'll be looking at, particularly the lost DPS from Project and Clairvoyant Strike.

Edited by MasterGladius

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.