Marauder Black Hole Gear

Badfenix

I was looking at the black hole gear and the pieces im most interested in are pummlers but they are heavy armor. Why does the medium armor one suck so bad? I know I can pull the mods and everything from pummlers but its kinda crazy that there isnt a better medium armor set.

I was looking at the black hole gear and the pieces im most interested in are pummlers but they are heavy armor. Why does the medium armor one suck so bad? I know I can pull the mods and everything from pummlers but its kinda crazy that there isnt a better medium armor set.

Actually, the Foestopper gear isn't that bad when you compare it to Rakata...you get a lot more power, crit, and surge...plus a little more strength. The biggest problem is that once you've got a solid set of Rakata gear with all the mods moved around to get the stats looking good, throwing in a black hole piece really mucks it up. Eventually, once you're set it complete and you've started moving black hole mods around (and maybe some campaign thrown in) it will be a lot better than Rakata.

Actually, the Foestopper gear isn't that bad when you compare it to Rakata...you get a lot more power, crit, and surge...plus a little more strength. The biggest problem is that once you've got a solid set of Rakata gear with all the mods moved around to get the stats looking good, throwing in a black hole piece really mucks it up. Eventually, once you're set it complete and you've started moving black hole mods around (and maybe some campaign thrown in) it will be a lot better than Rakata.

Some of the Foestopper gear SUCKS! Compare it to the Pummeler's Helm, Legs,Chest,Implants and Earpieces..

Ours has + END, the Pummeler's has + STR.

Rakata enhancements suck for pve, you will want the Columi enhancements for the 23 str 34 crit and 48 surge until you get the BH enhancements.