Disconecting in WZS.....

Terrorgirl

Amazing how after 7months this errors are still here...and what is most annoying is that they always come when you win...and never when you lose...and to add the 40min queqe on server TOFN i am sure you know now how annoying and frustrating is....thanks again for kicking my butt out for the N......time

ps:add this errors when you lose too...atleast i dont need to bother to stay 15min there

disonnects are not nice

today i got killed and got stuck in the start zone(i was still lying on ground but alive and all shaking) and couldnt move or anything, then got kicked from standing in safe zone. there are sooo many bugs, hopefully with ranked warzones its getting fixed

disonnects are not nice

today i got killed and got stuck in the start zone(i was still lying on ground but alive and all shaking) and couldnt move or anything, then got kicked from standing in safe zone. there are sooo many bugs, hopefully with ranked warzones its getting fixed

aye there is atleast 5times per week when i always end up stucked at start too...and atleast 1 or 2 per day with this ninja dc....thats lame