Change to Jedi Knight Alderaan Quest

WookieeRebel

During the Jedi Knight class quest on Alderaan, the player and Lord Horis Thul are both "death marked" by Aleyna. Lord Horis Thul and the player then decide to cooperate to take down Lord Nefarid (the one controlling the death mark "machine"). My request is that the Thul guards should no longer attack me once I make the deal and leave the story area. We are on the same team now (at least temporarily. I haven't finished the quest.). I shouldn't have to slaughter the rest of his guards to get out of his compound. I don't know if this is a simple request or would require an entirely new system, but it would be great if the game kept track of this type of information. It would make quests that blur the Republic/ Imperial divide much more plausible and believable. It would also open up more story opportunities in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
During the Jedi Knight class quest on Alderaan, the player and Lord Horis Thul are both "death marked" by Aleyna. Lord Horis Thul and the player then decide to cooperate to take down Lord Nefarid (the one controlling the death mark "machine"). My request is that the Thul guards should no longer attack me once I make the deal and leave the story area. We are on the same team now (at least temporarily. I haven't finished the quest.). I shouldn't have to slaughter the rest of his guards to get out of his compound. I don't know if this is a simple request or would require an entirely new system, but it would be great if the game kept track of this type of information. It would make quests that blur the Republic/ Imperial divide much more plausible and believable. It would also open up more story opportunities in the future.

If you're leaving a story area and getting attacked by the guards, that explains it.

Outside of a story area the whole world has to function as per normal, and it'd be silly to extend the story area through the whole planet after that stage of the quest to make House Thul a friendly faction.

Yes it'd make it more realistic but once you're outside of a story area, "friendly" mobs you've struck a deal with act the same as norma;.