Flashpoints with no Hardmodes Suggestion

Ultramecha

Not sure if anythings already been said about the flashpoints without heroic modes, but I was thinking that it would be interesting to see the flashpoints without heroic modes have heroic modes added and be at "Tier 2" Difficulty and drop Rakata at the end same as Lost Island. Even thought this isn't new content it would provide more to do for end game content. It would even be better if this came out same time as Nightmare Mode Denova :)

What do you all think?

I think there should be a move away from 8/16 man raids/operations and what have you in MMOs in the future. Many traditional and old school gamers and mmoers are getting older and have less and less time to dedicate to the game. I think there should be rewarding options for 2 and 4 man flashpoints that are similar to that of operations.

Sure, it won't be quite as good, but it shouldn't be total crap either.

I think there should be a move away from 8/16 man raids/operations and what have you in MMOs in the future. Many traditional and old school gamers and mmoers are getting older and have less and less time to dedicate to the game. I think there should be rewarding options for 2 and 4 man flashpoints that are similar to that of operations.

Sure, it won't be quite as good, but it shouldn't be total crap either.

Maybe a Nightmare mode Flashpoint? That would certainly be something that's different that no mmo has or at least that I am aware of. Three modes with nightmare being for hardcore small groups would be pretty awesome and unique in the mmo world.