The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

ETA on Pulse Generator slow 'fix' ?

Theagg

Any news about this from the PTS ?

Last I heard, about a week ago, was that "A fix is in the works" but it would be after patch 1.3. Which is about as vague as it gets.

Frankly, this particular bug is almost a game breaking advantage to the Imperial side, whose mirror ability with its 70% slow works perfectly. Once you get an Imperial team with two or three Powertechs in it (and I'm seeing a lot of those) cycling this ability every 12 seconds on grouped Republic players at node battles, who end up being pretty much perma slowed as a result, versus Imperial players who just happily run away from the equivalent Vanguard ability with its broken slow effect, it almost becomes like a tragic comedy.

It's a huge disadvantage to one side and I'm perplexed as to why Bioware can't really get this one sorted out as of yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...
how long has this been broken? I'm a new Vanguard.

Since the creation of it lol. It has never worked for VGs. According to patch notes though it should finally work as the description says it should.

This is probably the most glaring example of BW's lack of diligence/respect to Republic players! One entire tree/spec of a class is crippled in PvP for a faction, yet they try and claim that it's fine and that there's nothing to see here. :(

This bug has existed for way too long, and rarely do they even acknowledge it's existence. It doesn't make any of the known issues list, and when players bring it up they quietly do their best to ignore the threads hoping they will fall off the front pages.

I love this class a lot, and am thankful that I enjoy the other 2 specs/playstyles alot, but man it makes me angry when I run into a Powertech with a working slow.

Listen up BioWare...

STOP WITH THE EXCUSES AND FIX THIS BUG ALREADY!

This is probably the most glaring example of BW's lack of diligence/respect to Republic players! One entire tree/spec of a class is crippled in PvP for a faction, yet they try and claim that it's fine and that there's nothing to see here. :(

This bug has existed for way too long, and rarely do they even acknowledge it's existence. It doesn't make any of the known issues list, and when players bring it up they quietly do their best to ignore the threads hoping they will fall off the front pages.

I love this class a lot, and am thankful that I enjoy the other 2 specs/playstyles alot, but man it makes me angry when I run into a Powertech with a working slow.

Listen up BioWare...

STOP WITH THE EXCUSES AND FIX THIS BUG ALREADY!

While I agree with some of your rant I am pretty sure the bug is fixed now. Or at least the slow seemed to be working for me the other day when I tried tactics for a night.