Infiltration/deception feedback

DemonJin

Im one of those diehard deception players and I would like to hear any feedback from infiltration or deception guys out there on how bad the nerf to adrenals and on use relics actually affects us. I'm guessing a decrease in burst dps but a somewhat of an increase in sustained dps. Can anyone confirm this and add any other input that they have noticed.

its not a big deal. go play a few WZs without using them and see for yourself. the only inf/desc players its going to affect are people who focus too much on potency/project/breech combo and min/max stats for power. as long as you have good acc and enough critrate then you are able to put out lots of damage with all your attacks even when potency is on CD.

Infiltration is gimped. I played it through Rank 70 and never decided to switch even when I knew there were more reliable and advantageous specs. I hate to say it but outside Potency/breach/project combo our damage is lack luster thus we we have to sit out and wade and gauge enemies before we go back in and fight.

Most people will argue that's what we are "meant" to do but competitively it's almost impossible to sit back and wait and choose fights. I love the theme behind infiltration but after messing around with different specs some (hybrid pvp KC > ignoring Slow time and some balance specs you are able to find the holes in infiltration and it's depressing.

On a positive note:

One on One you will do great you will have to blow almost every CD especially against Snipers/Gunslingers and most of our damage outside of breach is mitigated by heavy armor classes and the play style does get mundane unless you totally out gear your opponent then you see big numbers!