Need help with Watchman build

Sam_Doe

Hey people.

I've got a level 16 Sentinel and I'm leveling using Watchman. My build as of right now is 3/3 Focused Slash, 2/2 Valor, and 2/3 Juyo Mastery. I guess I just want to know how I'm doing so far and where to go after Juyo Mastery is maxed. If you would suggest a different tree for leveling, I'd be interested in hearing why as well. Any help or constructive criticism is welcome.

Thanks people.

Watchmen is a very good leveling tree because it gets its bread and butter pre-20 (Err, at 20 is the final one).

After that, I would suggest taking the crits to heal you for hp, use that with Zen, and you'll get 3% hp for 6 ticks, and that'll be 18% hp which is a nice self heal. Obviously take Overload Saber, then I would suggest crit damage on dots, and THEN grab inflmataion down lower in the tree, because blurred speed is more of a PvP skill (Especially for Huttball). Next, grab the direct damage dealt by cauterize and then either Close Quarters or the Force Kick cd lower (More of a PvP skill, but interrupts are still nice for some encounters). Focused Leap is a must have for the cookie-cutter rotation. grab Mind Sear for the cauterize cd reset, then the last two points are up to you. Force Fade and watchguard (If you already didn't take them) are good for survivability... Then go on with DoT damage and then DoTs to make focus, obvously you want merciless slash.

Build will look something like this, invest the rest of the points as you wish, this is what I've come up with: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRbRrfsZGZh.1 I highly suggest the 6% force crit in Focus, that'll help make your dots hit harder more often!