Need some help with key bindings and such!

SabreNova

My Sent. is currently level 24, Watchman specced. In this regard he's fine, and up until around 20 ish I was fine as my key bindings existed within the first bar, and 1 side bar. However, as I am progressing in levels, more and more skills seem to be dropping into my bars. I really need some help with key binding! I play on a laptop keyboard with a full Number pad, with a 3 button mouse. My mouse's buttons are maxed out to 3, and my keyboard is quickly filling up. I use the ALT+Key thing, and currently these are the keys being used, on top of using the ALT+Key thing for all of these keys.

Q W E R T

A S D F G

Z X C V B

I usually keep my left hand towards these keys, while my right hand stays at the mouse.

I find myself using skills when I don't mean to use them, or not using a skill when I should have used it. Slowly, its becoming more and more overwhelming. Its managable so far, but in PvP it gets a lot hard as I have to keep moving while hitting my CDs and such. Is there a way to ease my stress a bit? Can't afford a nice gaming mouse, so I have to make due with what I have. Any and all help is appreciated, as are fast responses so I don't screw up again!

Thanks!