Server mergers

Redstormg

So due to declining numbers Servers are to be merged.A rumour that it night go F2P is viral so what do EA/Bio do allegedly ?Not allow complete Guild transfers,force Guild to Mule their loot cash over and start the Guild from scratch again.Which idiot thought,i know I'll annoy(being polite) our dwindling population even more by making things harder than they should be !!As I see it full guild transfers inc GB's are easy to do( II believe Warhammer did it .You're experts so sort it and don't p**s off those of us still playing.Get it wrong and the game will die.FULL guild transfers is your ONLY option really.

Greetings everyone!

You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website, our Character Transfers FAQ, as well as our Developer Tracker.

Since we have an active thread discussing Character Transfers and server merges, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue this discussion in one of the following thread:

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!