Heraseth - Next pvp vid [rage]

Heraseth

Hey all

Next and probably final pvp video up for the time being.

I ran with the rage spec for this one, again isn't soo much a display of skill as its designed to be a fun watch

But as i know this forum a little too well....*equips flame resistant suit* :rak_03:

hope you enjoy

ps if you missed my anni vid its here -

Didn't like the rage vid as much as the annihilation one. Slo mo crits on smash is just so...yuck. Your annihilation vid had quite a few good clips and funny moments though so it was better for sure but I'm sure you're well aware of that.

One thing I can comment on is that your music choice for both vids were good I guess. It's quite fitting. I think Two Steps from Hell was a pretty good choice because it brings the "epic feel". Not gonna rate based on skill but personally I thought they were fairly entertaining.

I don't like watching swtor vids in general because most of them are bland and uninteresting not to mention almost none of them show the player's skill. But I guess this was one of those that I watched till the end - a rare quality i find in swtor vids.

Edited by ChaosDogg

Coming back to my marauder I like both of you vids. It shows me how both of the specs play in 1.2 and re-confirmed that Rage is my least favorite of the 3. I don't have anything bad to say about either of the vids. They both pretty much highlighted the respective specs. Do you have a carnage vid too? Edited by DarkDruidSS