if it's possible,zabrak and twi'leks hibrid

_biddan_

In the Deserter Eoisode exactly how old was the child? If the child was 2 years old then it could not be the Clone's child as the war had not even gone on that long yet and Clones had not left Kamino until the war started. I saw that episode and don't recall the child being a infant.

You can expect a huge timeline shift when the series is finished. Chee already stated they are not going to do major reworkings in the timeline until the show is finished as to not have to keep changing it as the show continues. IE, we are just awaiting that huge reworking of the timeline.

Expect the war to last longer and be much closer to Timothy Zahn ten years for the Clone Wars, my guess is 5-6. This will shift a lot of dates around and be a big change I think, but I am expecting it to happen.

Clone Wars has already screwed with so much stuff I wasn't particularly surprised that they changed this, too. Honestly, I don't think it's particularly worth debate. If it was accepted in TCW, then it's officially canon and higher than the novels. Even if I'm not happy with it.

My personal favorite "breaking canon" moment in the clone wars was when they start referring to five clones as a "batch".

Expect the war to last longer and be much closer to Timothy Zahn ten years for the Clone Wars, my guess is 5-6. This will shift a lot of dates around and be a big change I think, but I am expecting it to happen.

How are they going to manage that? The movies already state the differences:

The Phantom Menace: 32 years before ANH

Attack of the Clones: 22 years before ANH

Revenge of the Sith: 19 years before ANH

That only leaves 3 years between the clones wars beginning and it ending, I don't see how they can change that without messing with the movies. The series however will probably run for 8-9 seasons no doubt, just like M*A*S*H. We hit the 2 year mark in season 4, so it seems to be roughly three seasons per year of war (very rough estimate as they can change it at any stage).