so.. about adjunta pall transfers

mikphobos

So today i check the list of servers that can transfer

i see adjunta pall is pick for transfer, i was very shocked and curious..

and then i see, Adjunta pall to Jug ma...

now the concern, many of the people in Adjunta pall, currently have a server lag that goes from 50-120

and in jug ma it raise from 100-200, and sometimes even more, this obviously happen because of the place the servers are.

my point is, how it is fair and not game breaking that you are obligate to Ruin your performance because they coudent let adjunta pall go to a west coast PVP or pure RP?

this is NOT a solution is a joke of service, so now we will suffer more in performance just because BW cant give a good solution, this is totally BW fauld, they are preaty much screwing the experience of many people, including myself

this far from be a solution is a very good prove of how much lack of vision BW have.

and yes the lag raise in jug ma, is VERY important, for play the game in PVE and PVP even more with rated coming, this game is already laggy in PVP and now you add this?

oh well, farewell BW as done the last thing wrong they could for me and my guildies, so much hope put on this and it just become our dead sentence, Good luck to all that keep playing and paying to this company that have no idea what is doing.

Upgrade your computer. Stop trying to hold back a server because your computer can't handle.

I know many people on that server that have no performance issues at all.

I hate when people with crappy computer blame Bioware for their performance issues.

Edited by Parkerdude

the lag i speak about is not because of my computer is bad, is because of the location the server have, do you understand what it means some servers are WEST and other are EAST coast?

if you dont even have this basic knowledge about how this works with your INTERNET connection and not your PC then you should avoid to post things that just make you look bad

im complaining because jug ma server location Give us LAG issues, because the location, obviously you think a internet connection never get slow because of distance... :rolleyes:

Edited by mikphobos

Upgrade your computer. Stop trying to hold back a server because your computer can't handle.

I hate when people with crappy computer blame Bioware for their performance issues.

Do you really know many people there or are you jus sayin?

Computer performance has nothing to do with latency.

Lag is coming from the server's location in reference to his location. Moving the server further away will increase his lag. That isn't a problem with computer hardware. The way for him to fix it is to either: Make characters on another server that is closer to him or pack his bags and move to an area closer to the server.

Lag is coming from the server's location in reference to his location. Moving the server further away will increase his lag. That isn't a problem with computer hardware. The way for him to fix it is to either: Make characters on another server that is closer to him or pack his bags and move to an area closer to the server.

Exactly, so thats what we cant believe, how is possible they doing this MERGE, with a East coast server, they are ruining the experience, and it is game breaking, no one that have common sense will ever agree this is Good service from BW part, we are being obligate to lower our performance or reroll somewhere else.

This is totally BW fauld and lack of Good service in every single way.

i play on jung ma .... and live in the east coast ...it runs about 25

i have 3 50s on jekk jekk tarr a west coast pve server and it used to be about 70 there perfectly playable i only left the server cose the aussie transfers gutted it then it died

my new home is jung ma and i will move my 50s over when payed transfers come out .i love it here

Hi all,

Because this thread focuses on two existing topics, we're going to close it and ask that the community continue to discuss those topics in one of the following threads:

For constructive feedback regarding the server transfer program, we ask that the community use the following thread:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

If you wish to share why you unsubscribed from the game, we ask that you do so in the following thread:

Unsubscriber's Thread: Tell us a few things

Thank you for that understanding!