Fatman

flsoccerchamps

I imagine that only the very smallest will go to Fatman until it reaches the size they are looking for, then a new PvP East Server will be selected to combine all of the rest of them into making two large PvP East servers (The Fatman and the as of yet undisclosed new one).

I imagine that only the very smallest will go to Fatman until it reaches the size they are looking for, then a new PvP East Server will be selected to combine all of the rest of them into making two large PvP East servers (The Fatman and the as of yet undisclosed new one).

This is what i'm hoping for, but I have a feeling that this wont happen.

Are all the East PVP servers moving there?

I hope so and I hope your full to the max with no queues so you can all enjoy the game.

P.S. Nightmare Lands reporting in ready for selection as a destination server. Or select Scepter of Ragnos to move to Tomb of Freedon Nadd please.

Im ready to get off Death Wind Corridor its a Ghost Town.

85 players on last night 10:35pm empire side. That is all... That is boarder line just dead. I mean it's sad that I get excited if I happen to run into the 1 or 2 other people on a planet just because I saw someone. I would hate to have checked republic side... probably 1/2 the population of empire.. 40ish players. That's horrible.

To get that number I did a /who by class. It brings up anyone online no matter what zone they are in... by the class you type in. Easier than doing a /who by zone.

Edited by DarkDruidSS