Character Jumping Animations

Ravagexe

Hello, yesterday I was wandering around with my character and I realized that how less of character interactions we actually have. We have a jedi here, he shouldnt just hop and land, he should we able to jump longer than any other non-force users around, BH should be able to use his trademark Jetpack and Smuggler/Agent/Trooper should have their own zipline.

SWTOR is not an open world that is bug abusable like many MMORPG out there, for example the worst scenario we can abuse a high jump is to retrieve a datacron.

So in this case, wouldnt you enjoy the game more with better jumping animations?

Here are my ideas :

JK/SW/JC/SI : Force Jump. A higher jump with some cool Jedi/Sith style animations. Hold space for launching in an artistic way high, hit it again for a roll and land.

Bounty Hunter/Commando : Jetpacks. Bounty Hunter was expecting this for a while now. Im not sure about Commando but they are armored high enough to have a small jetpack, in worst case a zipline. Jetpack can allow you to hover for a limited time, as long as you press Spacebar.

Smuggler/Agent : Zipline/GrappleGun, we saw them being used by many not Jedi. For example, take the Naboo soldiers zipping their way to upper floor just before Maul fight scene. We can have an acrobatic jump and then launch a zipline device to grapple forward with a cool landing animation. Think of it, hold Space to jump forward, hit it again to launch zipline and then land. No need an actual target to zipline, just make it (Like DCUO and CO did)

What do you say? Shouldnt these little useless but cool looking animations make the game a bit more enjoyable? Its like another Speed Upgrade after Sprint!

Sorry for English btw, just wanted to tell my point.

Edited by Ravagexe

What do you say? Shouldnt these little useless but cool looking animations make the game a bit more enjoyable? Its like another Speed Upgrade after Sprint!

While i agree that these features would be cool and fun, they would NOT be "little useless" additions, they would dramatically change the pvp scene and would force bioware to do a big round of testing and rebalancing.