Server Transfer

TiberiusSW

We have been languishing on a server that has a MAX population of 30, and an average population of about 18 for far too long (and yes, that's the ENTIRE server). I am very often the only person on the fleet, even at peak hours. The other servers that are transferred already cant POSSIBLY be this bad. Please add Rwookrooroo to the transfer list.

For the love of God! Please add Rwookrooroo to the list. There is no way possible that these other servers are worse then this. I find myself the ONLY person on the server (not the fleet0 THE SERVER!. How can any other server be worse then that!?

I have the same problem on Ki-Ta Kren. However, its may not be as bad as your server (peak hours are about 8-10 people at fleet), it should still be added to the list. I read the transfer FAQ's and they said more servers will be added to the list, so either we will be able to transfer out of our servers or more active population will come in. I did see one thing weird tho. Isnt Fatman one of the most populated servers? Why are they allowing people to transfer there instead of servers like yours or mine? Just a thought.

The truth is alot of servers are just dead and the game is headed that way if we arent allowed to adj pop to higher pop servers.......I dont care how they do it . I have a 50 on the constant im going to just delete cause I play on lord Adrass with my other toons and quite frankly cant stomach the depression of the dead no action enviroment of the constant. goodluck to everyone hope they get a bit more proactive on this....merging some servers might be a pluss bioware.

Hard to admit .... oops we made too many servers .... oh dear we overestimated the number of players ... Combining servers is the logical thing to do but hard to admit when your game is yet to make any money and yet to see its first birthday. Server transfers should be to reduce overpopulated servers not to thin out already underpopulated servers. Maybe I am wrong here but ..... sad if they lose players due to the way they implement the fix.

I am on the borderline of leaving this game but not due to server population levels.

Hard to admit .... oops we made too many servers .... oh dear we overestimated the number of players ... Combining servers is the logical thing to do but hard to admit when your game is yet to make any money and yet to see its first birthday. Server transfers should be to reduce overpopulated servers not to thin out already underpopulated servers. Maybe I am wrong here but ..... sad if they lose players due to the way they implement the fix.

I am on the borderline of leaving this game but not due to server population levels.

Your insider knowledge of the workings of EA and Bioware is outstanding. Let me guess... you would have done everything soooooo much better

Hi all,

In order to keep all relevant discussion in one place, we're going to close this thread and ask that the community continue to use the following thread for constructive discussion regarding the transfer program:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

All information currently available regarding the transfer program can be found in the following spots:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers Blog Entry

List of Available Servers for Transfer

Character Transfer Service FAQ

As more information becomes available, the relevant pages will be updated to reflect that. In addition, we recommend watching the Developer Tracker for further future updates:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=304

As mentioned here, more servers will be added to the list tomorrow:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4611021#edit4611021

Thank you for your understanding!