The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Campaign Relics

SwissScorch

Hi all,

I finally got my 200 daily commendations saved up to get a campaign relic and I'm having some difficulties deciding on which one.

First I see those with the endurance and power and then there are those with only endurance, but more of it. From this alone I was leaning towards the ones with power but after some more digging around on the forums and on the net I find people buying rather the other (endurance only) for the effect they have. That being said, is it better to get the ones with power that have a defensive ability or the endurance only ones that have a wider range of abilities? I'm using the tactics tree so I'm thinking the one that gives a bonus to elemental damage is the way to go but before spending those 200 commendations I figured I'd get some insight first.

Thanks!

I assume the talent that increases elemental damage will apply to the proc relic, which would make it the best choice for Vanguard PVE DPS.

I have this relic and bought it for the very reason you describe. I love it and would probably choose this one again...

BUT...

No, unfortunately, our talented elemental damage and crit bonuses do not seem to apply to this. hopefully this is not intended and one day it'll get fixed.