Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I quit playing with in the frist 30 days of the game going live

nazmin

Why I quit was do to UI and HP not showing the % of hp that was there in WF pvp.as a healer this got old fast. thinking this made it to live I am out.

So I just sub today and is there any thing I should know ?

Why I quit was do to UI and HP not showing the % of hp that was there in WF pvp.as a healer this got old fast. thinking this made it to live I am out.

So I just sub today and is there any thing I should know ?

You could turn on HP-percentage and HP-totals in the health-bars since launch.

Hi there,

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we also ask that this feedback be constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're closing this thread now. If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!