Suggestion - sabre throw - vengeance

Sanshobi

To help keep rage management/dps, would it be ok to give vengeance tree an option to reduce min range of sabre throw? Much like annhilation marauders got for force leap? Often in hms i find going from grp to grp isso fast that i dont have cd rdy on throw and leap. So reducing the range on throw atleast would make it usable in combat, not just as a starter. I would be fine with a dmg reduce on it, as long as the rage factor stayed the same. I know you can strafe out, throw+leap. But you dont always got space/time to do. Further not everyone is as skilled with doing this effectively ehile keeping dps at a maximum.

Sorry for bad english.

To help keep rage management/dps, would it be ok to give vengeance tree an option to reduce min range of sabre throw? Much like annhilation marauders got for force leap? Often in hms i find going from grp to grp isso fast that i dont have cd rdy on throw and leap. So reducing the range on throw atleast would make it usable in combat, not just as a starter. I would be fine with a dmg reduce on it, as long as the rage factor stayed the same. I know you can strafe out, throw+leap. But you dont always got space/time to do. Further not everyone is as skilled with doing this effectively ehile keeping dps at a maximum.

Sorry for bad english.

Our rage generation is fine. Also, we have that on our 4 pc set bonus for PvE...

Not everyone has 4pc bonus. And as this is a mmo, that 4pc bonus will soner or later be obsolete. And putting it as a 4 pc bonus means its viewed as a boost/perk from developers.

The 4pc is easy to get and from the way it looks with bioware's design they're keeping the pve set bonus in every tier moving forward.

It's not a needed change at the moment, so pining for it isn't going to yield any fruition.