Episode 74: Thundercats (TOR-Talk Podcast)

Bertolli

Aloha! The TOR-Talk crew is back for another show and a list of new updates from the E3 2012 event! Tom, Tim, Sly, and Armando sit down and talk a multitude of topics including a NEW: planet, level cap, warzone, operation, augmentation system, etc. The TOR-Talk crew breaks it down in-depth and they invite you to join us! Following a very interesting couple weeks from lay-offs, subscriber losses, and more, the news from E3 was quite shocking. All of these new aspects of content are approaching SW:TOR, but will it be able to compete with the other MMORPGs that are approaching. Sit down, relax, and enjoy the show!

Click on the following links to listen to the most recent episode!

Listen from TOR-Talk.com

Listen from Podbean.com

Listen from iTunes Feed

Download the episode here!

Thank you for listening to the show! We encourage you to leave constructive feedback on our show, website, videos, etc. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please post below!

ALL 5-Star Reviews from iTunes will be acknowledged, give us a 5-Star Review and we'll give you a shout-out! :D

Edited by Bertolli

Why the negative faces? Thundercats are classic.

Thundercats in space... I will pass. What is next pandas? Soooooo many better choices than this. EQiii...

SO instead of me qqing, all I did was the smilies... see, some questions are better left unasked.

Edited by TOGFelix