More information on Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 5

Aitix

Judging by Filoni's "sorrow" line, I think Satine is going to die this season.

I pray the arc with Padme focus doesn't kill TCW again....the last season finally redeemed the show...I hope they don't throw that away.

Even if the Padme-centric arc is bad, I don't think it will "kill TCW". Season 5 has a lot of things that could easily overshadow the hypothetical disappointment of the arc, such as Darth Maul, the Battle of Onderon(which ties into the formation of the Rebels), the Black Sun's debut, and some advancement in the Mandalorian story-line. Also, even if Padme proves to be annoying(as usual), at least the action and animation will still be good as was seen in the new clip.

Edited by Aitix

Judging by Filoni's "sorrow" line, I think Satine is going to die this season.

Even if the Padme-centric arc is bad, I don't think it will "kill TCW". Season 5 has a lot of things that could easily overshadow the hypothetical disappointment of the arc, such as Darth Maul, the Battle of Onderon(which ties into the formation of the Rebels), the Black Sun's debut, and some advancement in the Mandalorian story-line. Also, even if Padme proves to be annoying(as usual), at least the action and animation will still be good as was seen in the new clip.

^ I'm hoping this is what happens. The last season finally started to get dark.