How long do u think before SWTOR collapses

WessexFox

Bioware made one large mistake they rose the hype up to beyond what they could deliever and then firing half of the original developers who knew the code and had ideas. This is what really did it for them. I did not want this game to die but they pushed it on themselves.

What's your precise definition of a mmo collapse?

Is it when all the servers are closed? Is it when the total population goes below 100k? 500k? 1m subscribers?

This becomes quite funny. I've read so many general chat posts and forum posts about SWTOR death predictions:

"This game will be death 3 months from launch!"

"... 6 months from launch!"

"... this summer 2012!"

"... 1 week after I'll unsubscribe!"

"... right after D3 launch!"

"... right after GW2 launch!"

"... right after ESO launch!"

"... right after the NFL 2012-2013 season starts" (Yeah, I've read that one in the general chat, believe it or not...)

"I'm saying 1 year tops"

At least, it entertains me.

Edited by Sammm

Greetings everyone,

Our goal with these forums is to create a place where the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community can gather and discuss the game and related issues constructively. Since this thread seems to focus on a time when the game will not exist, and does not encourage constructive discussion on the game, we will be closing it.

If you have suggestions for improving gameplay, you might want to visit the Suggestion Box. If you have constructive feedback, you may also join the conversation here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=444571

Thank you!