Starting Over for the last time!!!!!

Elmonand

I have been playing SW:TOR since the first days of early release. I am looking for 3 other people to group up with and start over. We will be playing together as a group of 4 from level 1-50 on 8 different toons. 4 being Republic...and 4 being Empire. I have done the research and figured out class/race combo to maximize the Legacy system. We will be creating a guild on both factions. On a PVE server...most likely Jedi Covenant. No applications needed. Only thing I ask is that you are an adult...18+....willing to spend the time and effort leveling because as a group it is much faster and easier. And the fact that we will each be leveling 8 characters each. And live in CST or EST. I hate playing solo and have given up on all the other MMO's that I used to play...i.e WoW...D3...Tera...Rift...you get the picture. Looking for leveling/flashpoint/operation partners and new friends. Not looking for anyone elitist. Just looking for a group of friends that enjoy playing the game as much as I do and want to experience everything SW:TOR has to offer. Leave a response to this post if you are interested or have any questions.

Welcome back to SWTOR and/or welcome to Jedi Covenant.

The server Jedi Covenant will probably stay highly populated even after the free transfers. So, even if you don't find all your three leveling members, you'll be a part of a thriving community. Good luck and have fun in your adventures. :)

I don't see the point with server transfer coming Tuesday .....

Mainly because I have the right race/class combinations now to unlock all races on one Legacy. Just have to get all 8 characters to lvl 50.